(K-8) Teacher :
seeking a dynamic Special Education - Autistic Support teacher to serve our
grades K- 8 students. Candidates should be experienced and
- Working with students on the
writing IEP goals and objectives
- Facilitating IEP Meetings and
for driving instruction
- Conducting diagnostic assessments
Experience required working in Resource Room model
or Co-teaching in a full room inclusion type model
assessment and writing/implementing a behavior improvement plan
- Conducting a functional behavioral
Mosaica Teacher Responsibilities
class learning experience that maximizes thei intellectual, social, emotional,
- To provide students with a first
and physical development, including the development of their ability to apply
their intellect to solving problems and contribute to their communities as
enlightened and responsible citizens.
maintaining a commitment to excellence.
- Work as a part of a team,
related discipline (i.e., social science, humanities).
- Bachelor Degree in Education or
- Must have current ODE licensure, Intervention certification, and “Highly Qualified”
areas of content responsibility and be computer literate
- Must demonstrate competency in all
standardized testing and interpreting data
- Must have experience with
We offer a comprehensive benefits
plan including medical, dental, vision and 401K for Full-Time status.
Mosaica Education Inc. is an equal