We are seeking a dynamic Special Education - Autistic Support teacher to serve our grades 7-12 students. Candidates should be experienced and skilled in:
· Working with students on the Autism Spectrum
· Facilitating IEP Meetings and writing IEP goals and objectives
· Conducting diagnostic assessments for driving instruction
· Experience required working in Resource Room model or Co-teaching in a full room inclusion type model
· Conducting a functional behavioral assessment and writing/implementing a behavior improvement plan
Mosaica Teacher Responsibilities
· To provide students with a first class learning experience that maximizes thei intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development, including the development of their ability to apply their intellect to solving problems and contribute to their communities as enlightened and responsible citizens.
· Work as a part of a team, maintaining a commitment to excellence.
Teacher Required Education/Qualifications/Skills
· Bachelor Degree in Education or related discipline (i.e., social science, humanities).
· Must have current MDE licensure, Intervention certification, and “Highly Qualified” designation.
· Must demonstrate competency in all areas of content responsibility and be computer literate
· Must have experience with standardized testing and interpreting data
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision and 401K for Full-Time status.
Mosaica Education Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Mosaica Education - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard