1. Supervise and tutor special education students.
2. Provide small group one on one instruction to students in need.
3. Respect the individual's right to privacy.
4. To participate in staff development programs.
5. To perform other duties assigned by the building principal.
Based on Classified Pay Scale
1. The preferred candidate will have experience working with special needs children.
2. The preferred candidate will have a teacher's license.
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation - 20 months ago