SPECIAL EDUCATION SUMMER SCHOOL 2013
The Danbury Public School District is seeking candidates for Special Education Summer School positions.
July 1, 2013 through August 1, 2013
to vacancies created by enrollment needs and any additional licensing or certification standards related to progamming.
- Currently seeking teaching candidates in a variety of grade level assignments and certification areas. All individuals selected will be matched
- Candidates must possess CT certification as School Social Worker, School Psychologist OR Guidance Counselor. Salary: same as teachers.
- Paraprofessionals to work with teachers in special education summer school,
or completion of para pro examination preferred.
Salary: According to the paraprofessional contract.
FOOD SERVICE WORKER
- Tutors to work in special education summer school. Salary: According to tutor contract.
- Experienced in school lunch preparation and health requirements. Will also assist in instructing students in food handling training.
INTERPRETER/TUTOR FOR HEARING IMPAIRED
- Must possess CT certification as Speech and Language Pathologist. Salary: same as teachers.
- Interpreter/Tutor will work with hearing impaired students under guidance of speech therapist. Schedule the same as for teachers.
The staff day is five hours - 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday thru Thursday.
- Must be registered nurse licensed in State of CT. Hours and salary are the same as for teachers.
Apply Online, including required attachments.
Please go on-line at www.danbury.k12.ct.us job listings
Danbury Public Schools - 16 months ago