Applicants must hold or be eligible to obtain an Idaho Education Credential endorsed in area of application.
Applicants must be Highly Qualified under State and Federal regulations.
The candidate must understand how to differ their approach to learning and adapt instructional opportunities to diverse, striving learners to maximize learning for all studenrs. Goals and content delivered should be appropriate and link well with students' needs while research based programs are delivered in a positive, engaging environment. The applicant will demonstrate a high level of planning and preparation and have the skill to complete the necessary documentation and paperwork required by the District and State. Strong communication with families and a collaborative approach with colleagues will be expected.
- The knowledge and ability to write and implement Individual Education Plans.
- The ability to work collaborative with colleagues to support growth for Ellis Students.
- The ability to establish positive relationships with students.
- Strong curriculum knowledge in grades K-5
- Must be an advocate for students and the belief that all students can learn.
- District online Teaching Application
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Praxis Scores or Housse Rubric
- Three current letters of recommendation (
letters must be signed and current within three years
- No confidential files please - request letters of recommendation directly from evaluators
- Complete set of transcripts (copies are sufficient for application).
- Idaho Education Teaching Credential endorsed in area of application
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Contract Days: 180.5 day contract
Salary Range: Placement on District teacher salary schedule based upon education
Contract Start Date: August 22, 2013
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Public Employee's Retirement System is available to Certificated employees with a contract of .50 FTE or greater.
If you have any questions, please contact Laurie Romasko at
The Pocatello/Chubbuck School District is an equal opportunity employer/education with a drug, alcohol and tobacco free environment. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin is prohibited. Equal access to employment, services and program is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. Preference will be given to eligible veterans pursuant to Idaho Codes 65-503 et.seq. Questions or complaints should be addressed to the Human Resources Office at 208-235-3272.
Postings current as of
5/1/2013 4:58:09 PM CST.
Pocatello/Chubbuck School District - 16 months ago