Mosaica Education, Inc. is a global leader in education reform. Mosaica-managed schools have yielded superior academic results to date by utilizing a unique school design, which combines a proprietary curriculum Paragon®, with state-of-the-art technology.
Our charter schools are free, schools of choice open to all students residing in their public school district. The school will incorporate a core curriculum with the Paragon Curriculum and a magnet-like Arts and Technology focus that links core learning with multiple learning styles. Paragon engages students with hands-on exploration and reinforces core morning classes by addressing varying student learning styles. Our schools will work together with parents, involving them in the education of their children and forming a partnership aimed at increasing each child’s academic achievement.
POSITION VACANCIES ACROSS THE US ( Ohio & Michigan) 2013.14:
We are seeking a dynamic Special Education - Autistic Support teacher to serve our grades K- 8 students.
Candidates should be experienced and skilled in:
· Working with students on the Autism Spectrum
· Facilitating IEP Meetings and writing IEP goals and objectives
· Conducting diagnostic assessments for driving instruction
· Experience required working in Resource Room model or Co-teaching in a full room inclusion type model
· Conducting a functional behavioral assessment and writing/implementing a behavior improvement plan.
· Valid State certification as a Special Educator is required.
Mosaica Teacher Responsibilities
· To provide students with a first class learning experience that maximizes their intellectual, social, emotional, and physical development, including the development of their ability to apply their intellect to solving problems and contribute to their communities as enlightened and responsible citizens.
· Work as a part of a team, maintaining a commitment to excellence
· All teaching staff are highly qualified
Teacher Required Education/Qualifications/Skills
· Bachelor Degree in Education or related discipline (i.e., social science, humanities).
· Must have appropriate credentials such as valid teaching certification and be highly qualified as designated by the State DOE
· Must demonstrate competency in all areas of content responsibility and be computer literate
· Must have experience with standardized testing and interpreting data
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan including medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Mosaica Education Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our innovative schools, please visit our web site at http://www.mosaicaeducation.com/ careers .