Elephant Auto Insurance is a direct to consumer auto insurance company. We are currently recruiting for a Special Investigator to join our growing Claim operations. This position will provide oversight and direction on automobile claims involving potential fraudulent activity.
- Reviews SIU referrals and determines appropriate action plans to investigate potential insurance fraud.
- Complete record keeping and reporting on SIU referrals to include reasons for referrals, investigative expenses, and final disposition of cases reviewed.
- Help develop and review reports to proactively identify potential insurance fraud.
- Conduct training sessions for Claims, Sales, and Customer Service Associates.
- Report all suspected Insurance fraud cases to the appropriate authorities.
- Network with law enforcement and other SIU Associates within the insurance industry.
- Direct external SIU vendor efforts related to Elephant claims.
- College Degree preferred
- Prior law enforcement or 2 to 4 years of directly related insurance experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Computer skills such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and organize with limited supervision
- Able to manage conflict and communicate difficult messages
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
Elephant Offers a Competitive Base Salary
We are a direct to consumer automobile insurance company, based in Richmond, VA. We believe people who like what they do, do it better. We pride ourselves on a relaxed and friendly company culture. We encourage a climate of individual contribution, long-term commitment, and profitable growth.
Elephant Insurance is a wholly owned subsidiary of Admiral Group, PLC. Admiral Group is the second largest auto insurer in the UK with subsidiaries in France, Italy, and Spain.
- Elephant offers medical, dental, vision, and 50k in life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Elephant offers an additional supplemental benefits fund. This fund can be used to buy additional benefits that you can apply to a gym membership, additional life insurance, cancer, and accident coverage or health saving accounts
- Stock grants and stock dividends for all employees
- Elephant contributes $3,000.00 a year to your 401K, regardless of what you contribute
- 4 weeks of PTO a year
Elephant Auto Insurance - 14 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc.
Genworth Financial, Inc.
- 13 days ago
Elephant Auto Insurance, one of the fastest growing auto insurance companies in the US, has been aggressively taking advantage of the rising...