Patrol businesses and neighborhoods on a random basis, for a contracted number of times per day to provide law enforcement and security services. Officers will check doors and windows to ensure that the property is secure, remove trespassers, and investigate suspicious vehicles and other duties as assigned.
- Must have successfully completed the NC Basic Law Enforcement Training program and be eligible for certification from the North Carolina Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission.
- Meet all lateral transfer standards set by the North Carolina Criminal Justice Education & Training Standards Commission.
- U.S. citizen
- Completion of high school or GED (some college preferred)
- 21 years of age or older
- Meet physical requirements
- No felony convictions or serious misdemeanor convictions in the past five years.
- No DWI/DUI convictions within 10 years.
- No domestic violence convictions.
- Valid North Carolina driver's license and no suspensions of driving privileges in past three years.
- Must Be Able To Work 3rd Shift.
- Must Be Able To Work Overtime As Required.
- Must Be Able To Work Rotating Shifts.
- Must Be Able To Work Weekends And Holidays.
- Must Have Home or CellularTelephone.
- Must Have Reliable Transportation.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Capitol Special Police is a certified Veteran Owned Small Business which began operation in August 2002 with the vision of providing...