Education: Graduate from high school including or supplemented by courses or appropriate experience in accounting, bookkeeping and office procedures. |
Experience: Significant and responsible experience performing clerical and secretarial duties, preferably with a background in governmentally-funded programs and basic accounting procedures.
Ability to: Perform responsible secretarial, clerical and technical work quickly, accurately and with minimal supervision. Effectively and efficiently interpret and perform complex and responsible tasks pertaining to special project funding and record management processes; prepare and type with high accuracy, clear and concise reports pertaining to specialized and technical subject matter.
Skills: Typing: 50 wpm-Typing Certificate Required at the time application is submitted, unless previously passed with District.
• Provides assistance in district and school planning, development, implementation, and evaluation of federally and state funded projects and programs including but not limited to Title I, Title II, English Language Learning, GATE, and School Improvement. This is necessary for ensuring successful Program Quality Reviews and Coordinated Compliance Reviews.
• Ensures that reports, notifications, and applications are completed accurately and in a timely manner. This includes but it not limited to:
School Site Council notifications and maintenance of files
Ethnic Data Report
Private School Summary
• Monitors all federal, state and privately funded projects in operation in terms of policy and regulations other than budget.
• Disseminates project information under the direction of the director of staff development, curriculum, and projects.
• Completes all necessary project applications and reports in accordance with specifications, regulations, and laws according to a priority calendar that meets deadlines.
• Maintains a master calendar of priorities involving project requirements to ensure deadlines are met and uses the calendar as a basis for communicating to site administrators their timelines for providing data and reports.
• Provides assistance in implementing new programs and projects (e.g., federal and state projects, curriculum, and staff development).
• Maintains project files that include laws, rules, and regulations or guidelines, correspondence files, documentation for audit tracts, accurate project budget and other files related to district projects.
• Provides clerical assistance to the director of staff development, curriculum, and projects.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District
An original TYPED Classified Application must be received in the Human Resources by the closing date. Faxed and/or e-mailed application WILL NOT be accepted.
Current typing certificate showing a minimum typing speed of 50 wpm MUST be attached to application.
Typing certification can be obtained at:
CRY-ROP - 1214 Indiana Court, Redlands - 793-3115
Redlands Employment Services - 499 W. State Street, Redlands - 792-3413