The truly exceptional people in our organization don’t
wait for permission to lead, innovate, or strategize.
With loyalty to our company , they do what is right for
the client. They are decisive, bold, confident,
fearless, and passionate. At Zoë we do what it takes to
go “beyond clean”. When we look for leaders, we only
recruit “A” players who will go the extra mile. It comes
down to this: while you can be a rebel without being a
leader, you can rarely be an effective leader without
also having a little bit of rebel in you.
We are currently looking for a Special Teams member. It
is a full time leadership position. 40 hrs/week salary
at $10.25 to $12.50 per hour depending on experience.
Success as a Special Teams member is in meeting the
• Within 30 days, will be expected to be fully trained
in our policies and procedures in order to cover any
• Within 60 days, will be proficient in our "beyond
clean" training and expectations in order to be able to
train new team members and perform inspections.
• Within 90 days, will be viewed as the person
overseeing night-side operations.
• Will have oversight of all night-side team members.
• Will be responsible for Quality Control: Inspections,
detail cleaning, maintaining and checking Communication
• Will ensure Zoe's Perfect Attendance Assurance.
• Will interview and have input on new hires.
• Will teach new hires our culture and train them in our
• Will keep communication open with their team members
and their supervisor.
• Will take responsibility for their team members.
• Will maintain team morale and positive work