Job ID: 1211-10915
Our goal in Alternative Investment Custody Services (AICS) is to be the most admired and respected Alternative Investment Clearing and Custody Group within the industry. In AICS, we are known for (and Schwab is known for) our spectacular customer service and flawless execution, our industry leading efficiency and cost structure, the quality and breadth of our product offering, and the unparalleled professionalism of our employees.
Brief Description of Role:
As a Alternative Investment Specialist at Charles Schwab, you will pursue our mission and values through:
- Confirming and reconciling Alternative Investments including but not limited to Private Common Stock, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Private warrants, REITs, Hedge Funds. The processing aspect encompasses a detailed review of assets reported by a general partner or transfer agent and confirm those assets on with our books and records. This is a summary only and duties and responsibilities may be changed from time to time.
- Providing our clients, both internal and external an excellent customer service experience.
- Networking with senior personnel internally and externally in own area of expertise and/or across groups to resolve issue, gain needed information and influence outcomes.
- Providing quality, accuracy, and accountability for your work.
- 3 to 5 years of financial services experience.
- Familiar with Alternative or Non-Standard Assets, coupled with demonstrable customer service skills and experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills required
- Detailed oriented and conscientious and comfortable in exercising judgment in processing complex transactions.
- Flexible with regards to both schedule and role as both may change with little notice in response to business demands.
- Comfortable with direct client interaction
- Research and problem resolution experience preferred
- Ability to build and sustain strong relationships
- Series 7 license strongly preferred
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications FINRA Series 7
Relevant Work Experience Brokerage Operations-2-5 yrs
Position Located In AZ - Phoenix
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
Charles Schwab - 14 months ago
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...