Specialist I, IT - Trainer Job Job Title:
Job ID: 13539
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ -110
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Category: Information Technology
Department: ITGOS Support - 4165
Celgene Corporation is committed to delivering innovative therapies designed to improve the lives of patients worldwide. We are a global biopharmaceutical company with operations in more than 70 countries that is helping to turn incurable cancers into chronic, manageable conditions. We are seeking talented professionals as we continue to grow and advance our efforts in oncology, hematology and immune and inflammatory disease. If you would like to join a company where you can make a difference, please consider the Celgene family.
2-4 years training experience in Training Design & Delivery
As Trainer for the IT Support team, you will be part of the ITGOS group. Your responsibility will be to manage all training aspects of the Service Desk, Field force service Desk and Onsite Desktop support team that includes Design, Development and Delivery of training modules while leading and motivating the Service Desk team to deliver Distinctive customer experience.
- Design, Develop and Deliver technical training to New/Existing employees as an active member of Operations.
- Conduct training on internal organizational Processes
- Conduct training for the new hires on our internal processes, technical issues, Ticketing tool etc
- Develop the course content (power point presentation, case studies, exercises , test paper, etc )
- Formulating and reviewing training outlines and determining appropriate instructional methodologies and formats.
- Evaluating effectiveness of training and development programs and utilizing relevant evaluation data to revise or recommend changes in instructional objectives and methods.
- Conducting individual and group based training needs analysis and assessments.
- Prepare annual training calendar and execute and coordinate the programs
- Conduct training follow-up session with Helpdesk Agents
- Maintain a Training MIS
- Liaison with the PMO and applications Owners to ensure support readiness for new software deployments
- Transfer knowledge clearly to others and simplify complex information
- Be flexible and adaptable to respond to changing business priorities
- Capturing training feedback and incorporating this to improve the functional training process
- Handle Technical Queries raised by ITGOS Support Teams
- Will also perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Should be able to present and narrate the topics well with business case
- Should have experience of motivating & developing teams including performance management
- Good knowledge of training methodologies and instructional design
- Exceptional presentation skills required
- Have a good understanding of ADDIE model and should be well versed with various training evaluation methods
- Work independently with minimum supervision
- Leadership , interpersonal and team management skills are a must
- Good communication skill with pleasing personality
- Have a high degree of integrity, tact and diplomacy.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Employment applicants requiring immigration sponsorship must disclose, when initial application for employment is made, whether or not they are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and, if so, whether that authorization permits them to work in the job they seek. In no case should Celgene support of a potential employee’s temporary visa application be construed to guarantee success of that application or amend or otherwise invalidate the "at-will" employment relationship between the employee and Celgene.
Healthcare Jobs on Display - 10 months ago
Celgene is delivering innovative therapies to patients with unmet medical needs in cancer and inflammatory diseases.