An exciting opportunity is available for you to provide training for the University of Texas Prevention Research Center's (UTPRC) sex education curricula, professional workshops and health promotion projects. Some travel throughout the United States will be required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Experience as a trainer is a must.
- Must have excellent communication, planning, organizing and technical skills.
- Experience in conducting sex education programs preferred. Working with school based programs is a must.
- Some experience in developing and conducting online presentations/training is also preferred.
- Must have the ability to work with a wide-variety of people and work as a team member.
- Must be flexible and responsive to new challenges. Willingness to travel.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conducts trainings that include sexual health curriculum training, parent sex education training and community education.
- Assists in the development of a quality sexual health training program including the development of manuals, program materials and technical assistance guidelines to ensure high quality training instruction.
- Assists in the development and monitoring of online and webinar training materials.
- Assists in the modification of course materials, based on UTPRC needs, to support professional and team development.
- Conducts follow up support and offers technical assistance and responds to training requests.
- Prepares advertising for UTPRC training and seminars.
- Monitors and assess training needs and goals on a continuous basis.
- Organizes the arrangements for locations and materials to be used by the participants, and advises on training methods and procedures.
Bachelor degree in a related field with a minimum of three (3) years related experience.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...