The Specialist-Materials reports to the Supervisor-Stores. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Shipping, receiving, stocking and issuing aircraft parts, tools and other company materials.
- Provide customer service to maintenance technicians.
- Update sonic, manual files, and relay all pertinent info to leads, supervisors and AOG.
- Maintain ExpressJet facilities, equipment and inventory accuracy counts.
- Perform other task as assigned/required by the Supervisor-Stores.
- Must be a High School Graduate or GED.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to work shift work including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to do medium to heavy lifting and manual labor as required by departmental needs while working in a team environment.
Express Jet - 24 months ago