Grifols has been a leader in the healthcare industry since 1940 by creating innovative products and services based on the values of ethics, quality and responsibility. Grifols' activities focus on fulfilling the needs of its patients as well as healthcare professionals working in therapeutics, pharmacy, diagnostics and blood banking. For more than 60 years, Grifols has developed, manufactured and marketed product designed to improve human health. At several of its facilities, Grifols manufactures plasma derived biopharmaceutical products of proven efficacy, quality and safety. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.grifolsusa.com/
The Coagulation Products Specialty Sales Representative will be responsible for calling on target hospitals, hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs), and patient support groups that are located across the assigned territory. Position requires candidate to be located in the assigned territory and perform the following duties:
Promote Alphanate ® and Alphanine ® SD to Hematologists, Pharmacists, Nurses and Constituents of the Bleeding Disorders Community with a goal of exceeding financial objectives within the assigned territory.
Create and execute a territory business plan that is in line with the national sales and marketing strategy.
Collaborate with marketing, national/corporate account managers, and external stakeholders.
Analyze account and physician sales data and adjust territory business plan accordingly.
Use Microsoft applications as well as Grifols customer management system in order to track call activity and sales progress.
Manage a defined territory travel/expense and promotional funds budget.
Follow all Grifols and PHARMA Compliance Rules.
Overnight and weekend travel is required and may vary depending on individual territory size and business needs.
Manage and develop the following states: WA, ID, OR, MT, AK. The majority of the accounts will concentrate in WA, ID and OR.
Skills/Qualifications/Education: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, education, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, or medical device sales and/or marketing, including 2 years hospital account sales experience
- In-depth knowledge of coagulation products used in the treatment of Hemophilia A, Hemophilia B, and von Willebrand’s Disease.
- Substantial familiarity with the Bleeding Disorders Community (HTCs, patient advocacy groups, specialty pharmacy, home health, managed care, and healthcare providers)
- Bachelor’s degree required, with concentration in science or healthcare field preferred; advanced degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks/priorities
- Documented consistent above-average performance in prior sales positions
Grifols is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws
- Exceeding sales goals
- Expert selling skills and product knowledge
- Business/territory management
- Territory administration
- Corporate compliance
Talecris Plasma Resources - 16 months ago
Grifols doesn't grimace when it comes to working with blood. The company provides products and services through three primary...