Reference Code: 12033964
Location: Long Island City, NY, US
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Specialty Segment is a key growth initiative for CCB and vital to CCB's growth strategy. The Specialty Segment Head is seeking a Product Director to assist in launching this critical business initiative. The Program Director position will be responsible for working with Vertical Heads, CCB leadership and various internal and external partners to manage multiple work streams and execute on time sensitive deliverables. This position will provide leadership, direction to multiple task forces while prioritizing and making decisions to ensure flawless execution.
- Work closely with Specialty Segments leaders and Segment Head to project manage and lead all work streams including: recruiting, technology, MIS, business process flows, compliance/controls, marketing/promotion, P&L management etc
- Develop strategic business presentations and financials for use internally and externally
- Represent Specialty Segment Head in interactions across Citi at all levels, businesses and locations, providing a broad understanding of the organization while building relationships throughout Citi.
- Deliver on tight deadlines and ensure fluid, consistent communication with all key stake holders
- Actively participate and influence management discussions, strategy and approach. It will be important for this individual to be connected with, and bring outside-in perspective with regards to competitor benchmarking and macro trends from important external agencies in - Healthcare, Technology, ABL, Franchise and Government Contractor.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree. MBA/MS is preferred
- 10 years of management experience in financial institutions. Demonstrable career progression and promotions in large, well respected financial institutions
- Must have experience and a proven track record in building important businesses, programs or projects. Experience in direct selling, credit management and key lending processes is vital
- Track record of leading ambiguous projects and delivering on aggressive targets. Strategic and project management capabilities coupled with strong analytic and financial acumen is a must
- Provide leadership and motivation to project teams to deliver superior results
- Develop business organizational, strategy and financial presentations for internal and external use.
- Create support and buy-in across a wide range of stakeholders; create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies and decision makers
- Top flight program/project management skills - ability to manage multiple, ambiguous tasks
- Knowledge of lending cycles - sales, underwriting and product delivery is critical
- Exceptional presentation skills - develop business strategy decks for senior management
- Must be team oriented and collaborative
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and influence others
- Must be able to express a sound opinion, able to agreeably present another viewpoint
Citi - 2 years ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...