Alltech is a global company with presence in 128 countries celebrating more than 33 years in the animal health industry. Alltech has regional offices in 14 locations in North America, 11 in the United States and 3 in Canada. Alltech is looking for motivated individuals with a strong interest in the Ag industry. For more information about Alltech, please visit alltech.com .
Alltech is looking for passionate and driven individuals with a strong commitment to the Ag industry. Candidate should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have good leadership abilities, and be a self-starter. This is a full-time position and will be based at Alltech Headquarters in Kentucky. Feed the world and harvest a bright future!
The Species Marketing Manager is responsible for the profitable creation, management and implementation of programs that champion one of Alltech’s key species focus including the development and management of global strategies and image development. This includes but is not limited to the development and implementation of marketing plans, market analysis, marketing campaigns, brand strategy, market research, core message, and key applicable components of the marketing mix.
- Lead the development and execution of yearly business/marketing plans, penetration goals, strategies, and rationale to support achievement of assigned brand.
- Identification of short and long-term opportunities and trend
- Assessment of customers needs, wants and psychographics
- Manage brand strategy/image development, graphic standards and implement tactical activities for product brand
- C reate and execute a variety of marketing programs, including direct marketing efforts, events, online marketing, B2B promotions and communications, on-farm tactics, marketing communications and others
- Collaborate and interact with research and technical teams to communicate product benefits and features
- Manage projects from start to fini sh, adhering to budget guidelines
- Be responsible for ongoing marketing pro jects
- Be familiar with market segmentation and product positioning, as well as be able to identify opportunities in key marketplaces
- I nteract with customers and be able to present brand and product benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, agribusiness, business or communications with emphasis on brand management
- Master’s degree
- Understanding of Agribusiness
- Proficiency in a second language
- Background in the poultry industry
Skills, Knowledge and Ability
- Minimum 6 years marketing experience
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please email resume with salary requirements to email@example.com . No phone calls please.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and project management skills, as well as excellent writing and editing skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office program
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen are required
Alltech Nutrition - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -