ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the daily supervision of assigned Specimen Processors in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. The SP Supervisor will also develop and maintain strong, “partnership level” relationships with the customer and Specimen Processor.
Major responsibilities will include:
practices in regards to specimen processing.
- Identifying, hiring, and leading the best possible team; by selecting top quality Specimen Processors and cultivating a partnership level relationship within the clinic.
- Leading by motivating, inspiring, and coaching SPs to successful performance within their roles.
- Providing effective communication with team members, management, and Sales Consultants.
- Manage SP’s schedule in accordance with the clinic’s workload. This includes maintaining standard operating procedures for SP operations in Tier 1 accounts.
- Responsible for daily SP management. This will include both in person onstite and virtual management of Specimen Processors.
- Ensuring SP Compliance to our SP Policy through training, coaching, and best practices.
- Develop SP specific business plans to determine strategic and tactical goals regarding customer satisfaction and accurate sample submission.
- Fully integrate the Ameritox value add service offering; develop and implement best
- Schedule and perform SP implementations at clinics in a timely fashion.
- Ensure customer issues are addressed swiftly and appropriately by working with SP and internal departments, i.e., Billing, Data Entry, Lab, Shipping
- Provide regular input on SP related activities including market feedback and intelligence, SP metrics and status updates, and best practices.
- Work closely with Ameritox Sales Consultant to identify and address clinic concerns related to specimen processing.
- Track SP clinic activity in Salesforce.com.
- Work closely with company vendor All Medical in cases of SP related issues.
- Work with Third Party Collection sites and referring clinics when applicable.
- Adhere to confidentiality (HIPPA) requirements (patient files, personal and proprietary information).
- Submit expense reports, to the SP Program Manager per the Travel and Expense Policy.
- Support SP Program training and other projects as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university, required.
- 2 years management / leadership experience required.
- 2 plus years of full life cycle sales experience, previous medical sales experience preferred.
- Experience in pain management field is a plus.
- Internal candidates should have a history of a combination of the following:
- Being a Field Based Trainer, good SP management, Low MIQC/EP, compliant clinics; or equivalent.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to be self motivated and driven to be successful.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Office applications, CRM tools).
- Strong desire to see those that you manage succeed.
- Ability to identify and maximize strengths while counseling on SA weaknesses.
- Ability to reflect a positive attitude and disciplined work ethic.
- Understanding of insurance and reimbursement issues desirable.
- Ability to understand and present process best practices.
- Ability to remotely manage hourly employees.
- Knowledge of strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job the employee is occasionally exposed to various weather conditions as (s)he walks through airport terminals and car rental agencies. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Compensation will include a competitive salary, a business objective based commission, and benefits package to the successful candidate.
- Must have a valid drivers license, car and insurance;
- Willingness to travel 50% or more.
Ameritox - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard