The Screen Gems Marketing department handles all marketing & publicity for Screen Gems (and occasional Tri Star) theatrical films.Everything from film trailers to television spots to one sheets to press junkets to national publicity (and more) are handled by the department. The marketing department consists of 12 people total that covers general marketing, creative advertising, field publicity, national publicity, and promotions. The department interacts closely with the rest of Sony Pictures Entertainment's marketing teams including digital/online, media, exhibitor relations, global promotions, finance, and more.
Proposed Project Profile:
· Frequent internet research for promotional items
· film buzz/online breaks
· theater information
· Contributing ideas for new promotional items and college events/screenings.
· Giving opinions/feedback on work-in-progress marketing materials such as trailers, television spots, one sheets, etc.
· Attending brainstorming sessions and meetings with team members.
· Visiting various vendors with team members.
· Helping out at press junkets, screenings, premieres, seminars, etc.
The Spectrum Internship Program's summer session is a full-time, 40 hour/ week commitment lasting for an 8 week period from late June through mid August. All applicants must be in good academic standing and available for the entire 8 week session.
North America-United States of America-Culver City Area, California
Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -