Seeking Home Health Care Speech Language Pathologist!
Home Health Care
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is seeking an Indiana-licensed SLP to provide speech language therapy in a community setting, including health maintenance, rehabilitation and health promotion utilizing industry and Indiana State Department of Health Professional Practice Acts standards for speech language pathology practice. Key areas of responsibility include safety/infection control, equipment management, direct patient care and clinical documentation.
- Opportunity to be part of an organization that has patient satisfaction scores above the benchmarks in every category and our publicly reported quality outcomes are higher than our competitors
- Work with a leadership team that believes they are there to support you
- Work independently, as well as with a collaborative team
- $2,500 Bonus
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Speech Language Pathologist with current Indiana license or proof of Application.
- Meets education requirements for a certificate of clinical competence in speech pathology granted by the American Speech/Language Hearing Association.
- Minimum one-year speech language pathology experience
- One-year home health experience preferred
- Working knowledge of current Speech Language Pathology standards of practice and speech therapy treatments and procedures
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.