We have a great opportunity available for a full time permanent Speech Language Pathologist (SLP or CFY) looking to work in a Skilled Nursing setting. Contact us for more information on this position.
As a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP working with Skyland Health, you will be responsible for the assessment of speech therapy patients and treatment for speech, hearing and or language deficits. The Speech Therapist will establish and administer a treatment program and set goals. Our Speech Therapy professionals assist in helping patients overcome their illness an injury and provide rehabilitation and post acute care and offer a nurturing environment.
Speech Language Pathologist, CCC (SLP) Qualifications:
· Graduated from an accredited Speech Language Pathology School
· Currently hold or eligible for state Speech Language Pathologist / SLP license
· Current CPR certification
We look forward to working with you during your job search and are confident that you be 100% satisfied with our agency.
We offer Unparalleled Service to our candidates.
· Personal Recruiter - You only need one good one – Skyland Health
· You will never be asked to sign a contract or pay a fee
· No resume or name revealed without your permission
Skyland Health specializes in Permanent and Travel placement for all disciplines including Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Physical Therapy Assistant. Our available facilities range from Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living to Hospital, Out Patient and Pediatric clinics in addition to home health.
Take advantage of our services today. You are one of a kind and so are we.