About Us |
Bilingual Pediatric Therapies (BPT) is a growing clinic near downtown OKC that serves children with developmental delays in the Latino community. We offer Speech and Occupational therapy. We have around 7 full-time therapists. We are a tight knit group and work closely together with our patients and their families to see positive growth. If you would like to be a part of something that is affecting real change in the lives of your patients, then we encourage you to apply to become a member of the BPT family.
Our clinic has a great group of kids who are receiving fantastic speech and occupational therapy. BPT is looking for an experienced SLP to take over the management of the clinic along with still seeing a limited number of patients.
The responsibilities include:
- Conducting individual therapy sessions (30% of daily work)
- Work with the other therapists in the clinic to foster a transdisciplinary approach
- Supervise SLP, SPLA, OT, and COTA in maintaining schedule and work flow
- Cultivate a warm and caring environment for our patients and their families
- Foster existing relationships with referral physicians
- Manage the business aspects of the clinic (budget, payroll, etc)
We prefer candidates who have at least 5 years experience in working as an SLP.
We work with a mixed group of Eng/Span speaking patients and have interpreters available for all non-bilingual staff. Fluency in Spanish is not required for this position.
Experience with pediatrics is also a plus.
Most importantly we are looking for an SLP that wants to build a department shaped by their ideas and philosophy of therapy. We are looking for a team leader who will take ownership of this position and be actively involved in its growth and development.
- Salary $75,000-100,000 (depending on experience and clinic performance)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k (matching up to 3%)
- Free Spanish Lessons
Esperanza Therapy Management - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard