Super Duper® Publications seeks an energetic, motivated SLP to develop standardized assessments and research-based programs. If you have research experience and are proficient in statistics, this job is ideal! You must have a master's degree and your CCCs. This job involves some traveling and absolutely requires moving to Greenville, SC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of assessment instruments and research-based programs, from initial research to field testing and national standardization
- Create and write copy for product, product instructions, catalogs, promotional pieces, brochures, and other miscellaneous items
- Develop ideas for new products that meet the needs of our customer base
- Read and edit material for appropriateness and accuracy, including grammar, consistency, spelling and punctuation
- Maintain awareness of developments (educational trends, legislative developments, etc.) in the industry in order to anticipate issues that may affect the business
- Perform or assist with special projects, as needed
- Present at conventions and school districts across the country
Must relocate to Greenville, SC!
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must have CCCs
- Knowledge of Excel and SPSS
- Minimum of three years related experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Research experience preferred
- Strong technical writing skills, knowledge of APA Style
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time
If you think this job is for you, just email us at email@example.com
No telephone calls please.
This will automatically disqualify you from job consideration.
Please send along your cover letter, resume, references, and any other materials that you would like for us to review.
We will contact you if we decide to follow up.
Please no phone calls!