Krossover is looking for bright minds that eat, sleep and breathe sports as a Sports Analyst. We are talking about ex-athletes, fantasy fanatics or obsessed analysts; the most important requirement is a passion for all sports and the thirst for more sports-related knowledge.
This position currently focuses on lacrosse and will serve to provide lacrosse coaches with detailed breakdowns and quality analysis of their high school and college-level games. As a part of Krossover, you are free to work on your own schedule and break down games when it is most convenient for you. This position allows you to work at home on your own computer so no need to commute to an office!
- Undergo a six hour paid training program consisting of screencasts and webinars designed to familiarize you with the Krossover tools.
- Complete a paid practice game to gauge your mastery of the tools and understanding of the sport.
- Complete a minimum of 16 hours of work per week with availability during the weekend.
- Maintain high level of work quality as determined by Krossover ’s Quality Assurance team.
- Deep knowledge of most sports (e.g. basketball, football, lacrosse).
- Highly motivated.
- College Degree or a current college student.
- Great technical skills.
Coaches at the high school and college levels send us their game film. We add robust metadata to that film. The coach gets back film that they can instantly use to create highlight reels, teach their athletes, and so on.
We were recently featured in the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, and Fastcompany! Please check out our website at www.krossover.com.
Krossover is a Dubai based BTL Agency that rubs shoulders with the best in the industry. The Krossover management team has over 20 years...