A Terrific Opportunity…
The Governor’s Office of Information Technology (OIT) has identified 4 exciting project opportunities offering valuable experience in our growing Human Resources department.
We are offering this opportunity to work with leaders and employees of exceptional caliber. The unusual team approach takes synergy to an exciting level. The culture of collegiality that makes work a joy. Our employees’ enthusiasm for these strengths places the Governor’s Office of Information Technology among the Great Places to Work in Colorado.
OIT is committed to a set of core values that has sustained since nearly the organization’s founding. These values are a part of our organization’s DNA and drive how we approach our work each and every day. We call them our guiding principles:
• Passion for excellence
• Integrity is the foundation for success
• Innovation and new ideas foster a creative, fun and exciting work environment
• Reach for the next level through a continuous dedication to become high performing
• Total commitment to customers, citizens, colleagues and community
Does this sound appealing? You might belong here! Please explore the unpaid CO OP opportunities below and apply to the project/projects that you are interested in learning more about:
Selection and Recruitment Compensation Risk Management Compliance Policy Review Systems and Processes Records Management Employee Relations Rewards and Recognition
Qualifications, requirements and information –
· Matriculated in a degree seeking program (either academic or other similar institution)
· Colorado residency or attending an accredited program physically located in CO
· At least 18 years of age at the time of project initiation
· Ability to work from home and also work in downtown Denver as needed.
· Your own worktool (such as a laptop or other wireless device) and a working mobile telephone number
· Should the final candidate(s) wish to drive and park their car while at the downtown Denver office, or take public transportation, there may be funds available to reimburse all or in part. Those discussions shall take place at the time of CO OP assignment.
· Additionally, should you wish/seek college credit for the project work, those interested are encouraged to bring forth their wish and we will try to partner to meet those requirements.
Description of Job:
Minimum Qualifications, Substitutions and Conditions of Employment:
Please submit an on-line application to apply for this position. Supplemental materials, including resume, transcripts and a cover letter are accepted, but are not reviewed in lieu of your application. Incomplete applications or those marked "see resume" will not be accepted into the candidate pool.
This position is considered non-classified, which means the position is at-will and not part of the Colorado State Personnel System. Therefore, the individual appointed to this position does not have the rights of a classified employee of the State of Colorado Personnel System and is not covered by State Personnel Rules. Note also that without exception, any and all interview and relocation expenses will be the sole responsibility of the applicant.
Colorado Department of Personnel and Administration - 10 months ago