8 - 10 Years Related Experience
The Senior Applications Architect’s role is to plan, data management, build, and maintenance: Collect, analyze, edit check, load, maintain, refresh, and extract data into data structures (databases, data warehouses, data marts). Create and maintain ETL/Cloud workflows to create derived data fields and tables. Identify and analyze incoming data sources, assess data quality and fit for use, and define processes and procedures to load data into data structures. Define and document input data formats and layouts. Provide input and guidance into and schema database design. Plan for appropriate data updates, archival and backup procedures, and extractions. Define and execute workflow of moving data from the database into statistical and analytical systems.
The Senior Application Architect will be involved in leading the team in the design, development, testing, enhancement, documentation, and ongoing support of Ambulatory applications, databases, and system interfaces to support business and patient care processes. The Senior Applications Architect will implement new technologies and development tools for systems integration and application development. Promotes technical standards for development, testing, and documentation, participates in the evaluation of upgrades, and regulations for all systems to continuous display quality improvement efforts, and serves as an expert technical resource for the enterprise.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in math, computer science, or healthcare related field; supplemented with 10-15 years related work experience and 7 -10 years of Project and operations management experience.
A progressive health care employer, Aria Health offers team members a competitive salary and benefit package, tuition reimbursement, access to family and caregiver support services, free parking, as well as discounted employee fitness center memberships.
- Knowledge of various applications, management information systems, data structures, systems analysis and design, and programming languages.
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Experience with the creation and implementation of Analytic Reporting
- Experience with Medical Objects programming
- Experience with Crystal Reporting as well Microsoft Reporting Systems
- Strong customer service ethic;
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal/human relations skills
- 5+ years of experience in a healthcare information processing setting preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of Healthcare data formats (HL7, ANSI, X12, 835,837, 5010)
- Extensive knowledge in common languages, frameworks, and operating systems such as Microsoft.net (C#, ASP), C++, XML, AJAX , Java, TCP/IP Sockets, UPN, CSV, and Linux is desired.
- At least 3 years experience in NHIN Messaging Platform Specifications
- At least 3 years experience in Analytic, Integration and ETL tools
- At least 2 year’s experience in Any EHR / PM system - Allscripts Enterprise
- Experience with Secure Data Transmissions using PGP, FTP and SFTP.
- Ability to design, implement, and modify systems.
- High comfort level discussing and addressing complex healthcare, business and technology issues
Aria Health - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard