Amgen is seeking a highly motivated individual for a Senior Associate Scientist position within our large molecule Bioanalytical Group. The successful candidate will be responsible for direct participation in the development, validation, and implementation of bioanalytical methods that are used in support of preclinical and clinical studies. Responsibilities include performing hands-on experimentation and data analysis, and active participation in technological development as necessary to achieve overall project and/or departmental goals. |
Master’s degree & 3 years of scientific experience
Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of scientific experience
• B.S. /M.S. in a scientific discipline and 5+ years experience in a research and/or development environment
• Demonstrated mastery of a variety of laboratory techniques like ELISA, and/or Meso Scale Discovery platforms and analytical platforms such as Gyros, LIM systems and/or laboratory automation are highly desirable
• Troubleshooting experience in bioanalytical method development
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), work well within a team, and be self-motivated.
• Ability to effectively design and implement experiments, and interpret experimental results
• Understanding of GLP guidelines and Industry Standards related to bioanalytical support of regulated studies
Amgen - 2 years ago
Amgen is among the biggest of the biotech big'uns, and it's determined to get even bigger. The company uses cellular biology and medicinal...