In this Los Angeles based role we’re seeking someone to d irectly participate in our Audit Services Group as an information technology audit professional on all integrated and technology audit assignments including SOX 404 control testing . Our Audit Services Group is responsible for examining and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the systems of internal controls that guide Company activities toward accomplishing primary business objectives. We will look to you to assist by indentifying business process and technology risks (IT), determining risk severity, and developing audit tests of controls and recommending remediation, as appropriate.
1. Tests layers of systems for information technology effectiveness and managerial control by assessing IT components of platforms and applications against internal standards, policies, procedures, and IT standards and frameworks.
2. Completes regulatory compliance test work (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)) by coordinating with process owners to identify and test controls, validate process documentation, analyze information technology and business information to identify improvement opportunities as well as work with external auditors to test Company’s regulatory compliance controls.
3. Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Information Systems Audit in the Audit Services Group and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information technology best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet customer and business needs, and builds commitment for perspectives and rationales.
4. Builds and supports relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
5. Communicates with key stakeholders and Audit Services Group management to confirm audit observations by producing audit documents and work papers, documents observations and recommendations for management review and presentations, and assists with the resolution of key stakeholder and team issues.
6. Reviews management action plans and submits recommendations to Audit Services Group management.
7. Participate in audits and special projects as needed.
8. Provide consulting services on system issues as assigned
Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business Administration , Information Technology or a related field is required
5 - 10 years work experience or a combination of education and relevant experience is required
A professional certification (e.g., CISA, CPA) is required.
Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Demonstrable experience functioning well in different cultures and societies
Must have advanced proficiency with organizational, reporting, analysis and software packages, e.g. MSWord, MSExcel and MSAccess, etc. required. Proficiency with enterprise financial systems also required, Oracle experience desirable.
Awareness of changing company policies, organization, accounting procedures, government regulations and audit standards is required
Must have mature judgment and good administrative and organizational skills
Active participation in a professional organizations such as ISACA or IIA are encouraged
Must be willing and able to travel up to 40% including international travel, (Valid passport required.) What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 20 months ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...