The person in this position will assist the Budgeting and Reporting Manager in the preparation of the annual budget, forecasting, pre closing and ten year plan. They will also be responsible for preparing monthly and quarterly financial reporting to the Manager.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Assist in preparing, analyzing and consolidating the budget and 10 year plan
- Prepare budget templates in order to consolidate the Company’s budget at corporate level
- Assist in developing and distributing monthly cash flow and debt report to senior management for cost control purposes
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reporting package for parent company
- Prepare key performance metrics applicable to the group
- Utilize Hyperion and SAP software
- Assist in preparing the monthly business and financial notes—including budget versus actual analysis, mainly focused on opex analysis
- Monthly budget vs. actual project analysis in coordination with the accounting group
- Assist in preparing forecast reporting schedules and other financial data
- Track variance report narratives for internal and external purposes
If interested please email resume with salary requirement to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Budget Analyst in the subject line. Relocation is not available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum of 4-6 years of related experience
- Good SAP knowledge (FI-CO) required
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Ability to work independently and within a team to complete tasks.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Physical Activities: Talking, hearing, near acuity, handling and fingering.
- Mental Functions: Comparing, copying, calculating, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, communicating, instructing, and interpersonal skills.
Enel - 19 months ago