Working knowledge and experience with IT project development processes
- Should have strong operations knowledge of Multi-Channel Distribution center in an IT role supporting/Developing IT system.
- Strong systems knowledge of redprairie or any top-tier WMS is must. Able to modify system configuration for basic support issues. Also be able to create and run queries for analysis and support.
- 3-5 years of experience or equivalent work knowledge
- Working knowledge and experience with IT project development processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to interface with internal customers, management and outside vendors.
- Good business acumen, extremely process oriented. Good trouble-shooting skills with a successful track record of removing project road blocks and engineering business solutions to both technical and non-technical problems.
- Technically proficient – Knowledge of any Top tier WMS is a must. Knowledge of MOCA/SQL is desired. Need Microsoft office skills.
- General good understanding of software development processes, in particular in a SOX and PCI driven environment.
- Experience with regression testing is necessary.
- Preference will be given to individuals with Red Prairie experience though it is not a must.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience (5+ years) as a Business Systems Analyst.