Stevens Capital Management L.P. (‘SCM”) is a registered investment adviser specializing in computer based statistical trading strategies, and is the portfolio manager of a multi-billion dollar hedge fund with a 20+ year track record. Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s Main Line suburbs, we seek talented and exceptionally motivated individuals for the following position:
Senior C++ Developer- Financial Trading Infrastructure
- Hands-on experience designing and developing distributed, multithreaded systems with a strong emphasis on performance, low latency, messaging layer and other frameworks and utility services.
- Developing new software as well as enhancing existing systems.
- Developing real-time, X Window GUI displays for financial trading systems.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
- C/C++/Linux Programming.
- Solid OO design skills, specifically distributed low latency, high performance systems.
- Advanced Multithreading skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
- The desire for a very technical role – 10% analysis, 90% programming.
Stevens Capital Management LP
- 5+ years of professional C/C++/UNIX programming experience developing electronic financial trading systems.
- Solid background in building low latency, multithreaded and high performance systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Order Management and Order Routing and proven understanding of design patterns, object oriented design, distributed systems and software architecture.
- Solid understanding of Messaging Middleware concepts, usage and application.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking, sockets programming and large projects.
- Strong knowledge of FIX engines.
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or closely related field.
- Ability to succeed in a team environment, collaborating in all aspects of the development process.
- Experience with Electronic trading platforms in Equities, Futures and/or Foreign Exchange is a plus.
QuantFinanceJobs.com - 10 months ago