Our client, a Global life sciences industry leader and one of NJ's top companies to work for is seeking a Senior Compliance Manager to play a lead role in developing and implementing a risk management and continuous assurance program focused on sales, marketing and promotional activities. This role will help ensure that sales related promotional spending and activities are effective, efficient and compliant with company policies and procedures, federal and state regulations (e.g., FDCA, PDMA, PhRMA, HIPAA, FCPA, etc.) and reporting requirements (aggregate spend and Sunshine Act). |
- Create and implement new systems and processes to monitor sales and marketing promotional activities and relevant third party service providers primarily through utilization of audit command language software.
- Perform project/audit planning, develop and perform the procedures and steps for achieving compliance/audit goals, summarize and report the results to management. Escalate potential compliance issues for review and assist in the investigation as necessary.
- Assist on new projects/initiatives within Sales, Marketing, and Sales Operations to ensure appropriate processes include compliance requirements and business needs. Develop monitoring tools, processes and periodic reporting of results back to key stakeholders.
- Assist in the identification of compliance training needs, support development of new and enhanced compliance training programs, and conduct training of personnel on a wide variety of compliance topics.
- Assist in the development of metrics and key performance indicators that reflect the effectiveness of the compliance program.
- Minimum 5 years of auditing/monitoring experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical, medical device or healthcare industry.
- Expertise in utilizing audit command language software to audit/analyze significant amounts of data and identify issues, determine root causes and recommend corrective action. A Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or ACL Certified Data Analyst is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate and work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and assignments in order to meet deadlines, seeking direction as appropriate.
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago