In a senior-level consultant capacity, assist MMNA dealers in the Cleveland, Ohio district to sell Mitsubishi vehicles and accessories, while providing their customers with a satisfactory buying experience and yielding profitable operations for the dealer. Develop a long-term relationship with dealers.
1. Attain district wholesale and retail sales objectives.
2. Contact dealerships, and coordinate wholesale, retail vehicle, and accessory sales activities with dealer principal, general manager and/or department managers.
3. Communicate with dealerships and provide consistent direction of policies, procedures, etc.
4. Monitor dealers adherence with policies and procedures, and participation in sales, marketing, and advertising programs.
5. Advise regional management of non-compliance situations and recommend solutions.
6. Analyze individual dealership sales, market penetration, and vehicle inventory.
7. Develop and recommend marketing/promotional strategies to assists dealership in maximizing wholesale/retail sales volume, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
8. Coordinate, plan, and implement sales strategy with knowledge and cooperation of district counterparts.
9. As a subject matter expert, recommend and assist in the implementation of process improvements.
10. Act as a mentor, and provide technical guidance to less experienced district managers.
1. At least 5-7 years of professional exempt level automotive retail/wholesale experience including 5 years as a District Sales Manager with an automotive OEM.
2. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3. Continuous proven positive impact on dealer/district performance.
4. Experience managing a variety of districts with difficult or more complex dealer relationships.
1. Prior automotive retail sales experience such as Sales Representative, Sales Manager, F&I Manager.
2. Prior experience in other regional or corporate functions such as franchise, retail marketing, distribution.
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of North America - 16 months ago