This position is located in The Woodlands, TX office as a member of the Southern Region Environmental Health and Safety Team and will be responsible for air quality permitting and compliance support for E&P and midstream operations in the Southern Region.
- Four (4) or more years of experience in air quality and oil and gas industry knowledge, specifically midstream and E&P related facilities.
- State regulatory agency experience, specifically in Texas and EPA Region 6 states preferred.
- Some knowledge of dispersion modeling a plus.
- Air quality permitting and compliance support for midstream and E&P operations in the Southern Region.
- Job tasks include, but are not limited to
- NSR permit applications
- Title V applications
- emission inventories
- data collection
- record keeping
- compliance reporting and communication with regulatory agencies.
- Applicant will assist Environmental Health & Safety Team with implementation, execution and oversight of environmental programs and procedures with field areas.
Bachelor degree required, preferably in a science, engineering or industry related field. Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
This position is eligible for domestic relocation.
This position requires a valid driver’s license with no restriction that would prohibit driving a company vehicle.
The percentage of travel time for this position is variable. Frequent field visits are required and expected.
This position is eligible for the 9/80 work week
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation - 11 months ago
Anadarko Petroleum has ventured beyond its original area of operation -- the Anadarko Basin -- to explore for, develop, produce, and market...