Founded in 1993, Vericrest Financial, Inc. is one of the fastest growing financial services companies, specializing in the servicing of residential mortgage loans, in the United States. The company is well positioned for significant growth with meaningful opportunities, as the mortgage industry continues to rapidly evolve. At Vericrest , we recognize that our talent is our most critical resource in attaining our goals and differentiating us from the competition. That is why we strive to continuously develop, engage, and reward our talent, and why our leadership team is passionate about hiring people who are best in class and will keep Vericrest engaged in the market at that level. We are committed to finding top talent, building on their strengths, and engaging them in challenging careers by offering an environment where new skills can be learned and growth is always possible. If this resonates with you, come join us.
The Senior Financial Analyst, SAF will report directly to the Controller. He or she will provide financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, variance analysis, cost-benefit analysis, and to other decision support services to division leaders within Servicing Operations.
- Create financial models that accurately predict the financial and operational results of the business under various circumstances.
- Create detailed capacity models for key functions within the business.
- Track and report on relevant key metrics specific to the business.
- Manage business relationships and cultivate an environment of mutual trust and integrity - become the key financial representative for the assigned section of the business.
- Administer the financial reporting and control environment for the business.
- 3 plus years of Finance experience, preferably in the mortgage industry
- Familiarity with MS SharePoint, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, and Word
Vericrest Financial, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage servicer in the United States and winning through talent. Visit us at company website to learn more.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- MBA or CPA.
We are committed to diversity. Vericrest Financial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Caliber Home Loans - 18 months ago