The Regulatory Reporting Financial Analyst provides support for the coordination of the Form 990s for Children's Medical Center, Foundation, Affiliates, and CHST.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Regulatory Reporting Director to prepare the Form 990 workpapers and tax return for 6 entities.
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting Director in the preparation of Schedule H - Hospital Community Benefits for CMCD
- Coordinate with the Regulatory Reporting Director to prepare the various tax returns and franchise tax returns required for several smaller entities.
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting Manager with various reporting requirements, including but not limited to Texas Community Benefits Report and ChGME reporting requirements.
Licenses & Certifications
- Four-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Graduate or professional work or advanced degree; or equivalent experience preferred
- CPA certification preferred
Specific knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum 4-5 years of related experience preferred
- Working knowledge of new Form 990 reporting requirements including Community Benefits and Tax Exempt Bonds
- Working knowledge of various tax software systems
- Familiarity with work paper preparation
- LAWSON General Accounting experience
- Foundation accounting experience
- 2 years ago - save job
Children's Medical Center is private, not-for-profit, and is the seventh largest pediatric healthcare provider in the nation. As the only...