Participate within a team environment to accomplish a high level of service to senior management and the IT business unit in guiding financial planning and analysis, for both short and long term planning horizons.
- Administer the IT Project Governance life cycle including budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting, and review/approval of project business cases and project work orders.
- Evaluate; provide financial analysis, and present recommendations supporting key IT business decisions and special projects related to business operations and contractual transactions.
- Develop knowledge and relationships with IT business units to facilitate planning processes and understand related issues and constraints.
- Provide analytical support for departmental functions including development of the strategic financial plan, annual operating budget, monthly forecasts, capital projects, and support/service agreements.
- Foster and maintain sound, supportive, service-centric business relationships with all constituencies including IT Management, Corporate Finance and Management and IT departmental contacts.
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting or related bachelors degree.
- CPA or MBA a plus, but not required.
- Five plus year’s related experience in supporting finance, accounting and decision support in a multi-unit environment.
- Advanced MS Excel experience required. Ability to develop and maintain analytical models and working knowledge of Visual Basic (VBA) preferred.
- Strong consultative and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with Financial Planning & Analysis (i.e., budgeting, forecasting, monthly financial close, reporting and administration.
- Experience with project planning, tracking and reporting desired.
- Strong financial and operational analytical skills.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems essential. Hyperion Essbase and/or A3 experience preferred.
- Orientation toward developing and maintaining sound, supportive business partner relationships.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - 2 years ago
Epicureans are at home at Williams-Sonoma, a leading multi-channel retailer of high-end goods for well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, and...