Implementation Coordinator needed to work as a lead non-technical installer for the jhaKnow data warehouse system.
Under minimal supervision, acts as a liaison between the customer, assigned manager and the installation teams to ensure successful completion of implementations.
- Serves as a leader and resource for the installation team members.
- Prepares customer for implementation. Conducts readiness reviews, ensuring all aspects of setup are complete.
- Establishes guidelines/time-frames to ensure a successful installation. Ensures milestones are met. Monitors all phases of the installation and escalates issues when necessary. May interact with project manager.
- Exercises the responsibility and authority to take steps to ensure a successful installation.
- Troubleshoots issues once implementation is complete.
- Conducts exit reviews. Documents issues, ensuring they are not repeated in subsequent conversions.
- Contributes to process and/or product improvements.
- Acts as an escalation point to other team members, when necessary.
- May train installation team personnel. May reinforce training to customers and/or provide guidance in training customer personnel.
- May participate in new release activities.
- May identify items that are outside the scope of a standard installation and participate in project activities related to those items.
- May participate in sales turnover meetings to schedule and determine the scope of the project.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Six to nine years of experience in a financial institution or related field; or
- Training and/or experience in Microsoft SQL Server (MSSS), Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (MSRS), Microsoft Analysis Services (MSAS) and Microsoft Integration
- Training and/or experience in SilverLake and other source system data structures, Transact SQL (SQL Query), MDX Query and relational database report development.
- Microsoft Report Builder v3.0 and the Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) are utilized as development tools that can create reports deployable via the jhaKnow portal.
- Training and/or experience in Visual Studio is a plus.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 50-75% travel required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Has a wide range of experience and able to resolve complex issues; works on complex and diverse projects; analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors; exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial industry.
- Excellent knowledge of JHA products.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Able to act as a team lead and oversee complex implementations.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in using MS Word, MS Excel, and SharePoint. May require proficiency with Visio.
- May require the ability to identify and resolve complex error messages.
- Typical office setting is generally favorable, with environmentally controlled conditions.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.
- May require extensive overnight travel.
COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
In performance of their respective responsibilities, all employees of Jack Henry and Associates are expected to:
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Communicate and coordinate work efforts with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 18 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...