Job ID: 1228-11156
A new centralized team is being formed to support a platform intended to transform how security market reference data is managed across the firm as a strategic enterprise asset. Leveraging a new reference data platform, this team will establish centralized data governance, integrate platform data throughout the firm, optimize value from data providers, and implement polices and controls to lead the data quality function and manage risk.
Brief Description of Role:
This is a highly specialized position to perform the more complex securities event management on financial instruments to contribute to efficient business operations and trade execution. This specialist role will directly contribute to establishing procedures and system rules, process exceptions, facilitate integration efforts, and manage vendors. By leveraging a variety of tools, information sources and experience, contribute to the research and provision of timely and accurate trading security data for use across the firm to support front, middle and back office processes. Expertise in the securities reference data space is required.
- 7+ years of reference data experience preferred
- Strong history of regulatory supervision
- Extensive knowledge of the trading, operations, documentation, settlement and reporting processes
- Knowledge of a wide range of investment products including fixed income, alternative investments, exchange traded funds, derivatives, and structured products
- Ability to execute with a project management framework
- Demonstrated experience with major market reference data providers, contract management and their products
- Knowledge of developing systems through complete system development life cycle including writing functional specifications, technical specifications and test plans
- Experience implementing vendor packages, process mapping and design
- Series 7, 24, 53, 63, 65, 66, 92 & 93 registrations are a strong plus
- Bachelor''s degree required
Relocation Offered? No
Work Schedule Days
Languages English - spoken
Current Licenses / Certifications None
Relevant Work Experience Financial Services-6+ yrs, Project Management-2-5 yrs
Position Located In CO - Englewood, CA - San Francisco
Job Type Full Time
Login | Help
The Charles Schwab Corporation (NYSE: SCHW) has been a leader in financial services for more than three decades. Through advocacy and...