Subsidiary of global advertising conglomerate is seeking a Senior Manager of Finance for their NY CFO's group - ideally 6+ years experience . . . advertising, or related industry, strongly preferred.
Position will report to the NY CFO and be involved in the following:
Highly visible position to NA and Global CFO . . . very attractive benefit package.
- Managing client finance responsibilities including the financial performance of assigned clients and projects
- Responsibility for managing projects against scope of work, all aspects of budgeting, financial analysis and revenue projections
- Oversee production of client financial statements, including P&L's, multi period budgets and forecasts
- Prepare financial forecasts and financial roll-ups for monthly account reviews
- Perform trend analysis and ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed upon parameters and cost control guidelines
- Provide analytical support and other projects for the CFO and COO
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monster - 12 months ago