The Sr. Market Product Training Manager serves as a subject matter expert in the design, development, and implementation of Manheim training and certification materials. The Sr. Product Training Manager generates, implements, and coordinates the delivery of appropriate materials and effectively presents approved certification programs to Manheim’s field workforce. The Sr. Product Training Manager will coordinate and deliver the introduction of new or revised management and associate training, and automation.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs, certification processes, and/or practices for quality and effectiveness
- Facilitates workshops and training certification programs for Manheim field employees and internal/external customers
- Conducts training sessions to develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities of employees companywide
- Trains subject matter experts to conduct key specialized training within areas of expertise
- Develops project plans and implementation timelines
- Manages personal time and priorities to achieve goals
- Compiles statistics, evaluates quality data, forms conclusions, and presents recommendations to management in the area of, but not limited to, strategic training management planning
- Participates in and/or coordinates training operations meetings, trade shows, regional and national activities, special events, seminars, etc.
- Stays abreast of industry-related trends and prepares summaries of important trends for management use
- Gathers data for the region and condenses it into pre-established and custom reports for management use Broad knowledge of training methodology that enables the application of those principles and techniques to assist in acquiring specific skills or knowledge
- Classroom management skills
- Excellent verbal/written and presentation skills, a working knowledge of instructional design and experience with training needs analysis
- Broad knowledge of how current adult learning theory applies to developing curriculum designed for adult learning
- Demonstrated experience managing or facilitating projects Active member on ‘Main Street’ (Manheim’s company site)
- Proactively engage in discussions and post resourceful information
Education & Specialized Knowledge
- Undergraduate degree preferred and/or equivalent combination of industry education, training and experience
- A minimum of five years of training experience preferred
- Five + years of full-time experience preferred in product, training or learning environment, with increasing responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Familiar with Manheim Digital/Online processes and procedures
- Experience with web-based tools
- Example; WebEx, social media sites, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be reliable and punctual
- The ability to multitask and prioritize assignments
- The ability to work independently and autonomously MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint proficiency is required
- Proficiency with basic computer programs and interfaces
Our company values the health and financial well-being of its employees and provides a variety of health care programs, which includes medical, dental, vision, employee and dependent life insurance, long-term disability and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses. The Company believes financial security in retirement is important and offers a 401(k) Savings Plus Plan as well as company-funded Pension Plan.
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation. Today, with 20,000 employees at 106 operating locations in 14 countries, Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. In 2012, Manheim handled nearly 8 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies. Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
Follow us on the following Social Media websites:
- 20 months ago - save job
Manheim is a wheeler dealer from way back that trades cars like stocks. With about 145 locations worldwide, the firm is the nation's...