Senior Medical Director- Medical Communications
My client a premier Medical Communications company in the local Bucks County/Princeton NJ area is actively seeking a Sr Medical Director for a full time permanent opportunity. This is a fulltime permanent role work is onsite not remote. Industry specific experience is required no exceptions.
Qualified applicants will have experience providing scientific expertise at a medical education/ medical communications company with experience in a variety of therapeutic areas.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Build relationships with clinical and research executives in the pharmaceutical industry as well as academic opinion leaders
- Scientific lead for development of publications
- Ability to understand and convey marketing strategy in scientific communications
- Plans, directs and manages content for medical communications
- Development and maintenance of author, key opinion leader (KOL) and client relationships
- Strong Publications experience
- Competitor analysis, market positioning and strategic publication planning for products
- Candidates with excellent writing skills at several levels and formats
- Provide strategic direction and development of top notch quality scientific and medical content
- Help to plan and manage scientific presentations and publications
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will have regular interaction with clients as well as internal staff
- Provide independent medical direction for ongoing and new business activities
- New business content, proposal and presentation will be part of your role
- Excellent time management, multitasking and ability to deliver on time and on point.
- Ability to work with internal staff and teams (program management, account management, etc) to ensure timely delivery of high-quality content
- Ability to interact and work directly with the clients
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Please send a word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. All information is 100% confidential and will not be sent anywhere prior to speaking with you first.
- PhD, MD, PharmD advanced degree
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a healthcare communications agency, Medical Education, Medical Communications company
- Strong Publication Planning background
- Individuals with strong experience in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Understanding of AMA guidelines
- Ability to provide independent medical direction
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independent and as a team
Liberty Personnel Services
Key words: (Medical Director, Medical Communications, Publication Planning, Cardiovascular, CNS, Respiratory, Infectious Disease, and/or Pain Management, AMA, Scientific Lead, Senior Medical Director, Scientific Director).
Liberty Personnel Services - 7 months ago