This position is responsible for Develops and drives sourcing and commodity strategies and global business sizing.
- Develops and drives global sourcing strategies (in line with manufacturing needs) with defined plans for cost savings, risks assessment and mitigation.
- Identify and drive leverages across global requirement and vendors’ expertise to maximize asset utilization.
- Conducts global supplier rationalizations and segmentations initiatives and proactively review supplier performance.
- To pro-actively contribute to overall Management’s goal setting and performance evaluation.
- Lead global negotiation approach especially for top suppliers’ negotiations and ensure overall Capex/Opex savings target will be met or exceeded.
- Accountable for Supplier Executive level relationships building and C-level Management Meetings to facilitate overall Supplier Relationship Management.
- Develop close relationships with key stakeholders to garner support for business requirements.
- Drives escalation for major supply chain excursions together with affected regional sites and operations team.
- Ensures process and system alignment with other commodities.
- To effectively develop team members to a high performing world-class standards.
- Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Engineering/Business Administration) or equivalent job experience
- Min. 8 years of experience in Supply Management in semiconductor environment
- Strong leadership qualities and motivational abilities
- Good interpersonal skills dealing with suppliers and internal customers alike
- Proven managerial skills to be able to harness staff’s strengths
- Conversant in all strategic supply management concepts
- Able to challenge norms and is focused on achieving world class performance
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is the world’s first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global footprint. Launched in March 2009, the company has quickly achieved scale as the second largest foundry in the world, providing a unique combination of advanced technology and manufacturing to more than 160 customers. With operations in Singapore, Germany and the United States, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the only foundry that offers the flexibility and security of manufacturing centers spanning three continents. The company’s three 300mm fabs and five 200mm fabs provide the full range of process technologies from mainstream to the leading edge. This global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near hubs of semiconductor activity in the United States, Europe and Asia. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC).
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 16 months ago