Do you enjoy working with customers and building professional relationships?
Do you thrive in a fast pace office environment?
If so, we would love to speak with you about joining our professional outsourcing team!
Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individuals to help provide entry-level office support services within our customer locations. The Senior On-Site Customer Service Specialist's primary focus is building relationships with customers while providing important office support. In this position you will be responsible for providing copy/print services, mail services, shipping and other office related tasks. To help you thrive, Ricoh provides an award-winning training program, an excellent support structure and a comprehensive benefits package.
* Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work.
* Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
* Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
* Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
* Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
* May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
Requires intermediate or higher computer skill level, specifically using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc).
Exceptional customer service skills are a must!
Related copy/clerical experience is preferred.
If you want to demonstrate and develop your talents, Ricoh offers an excellent career path and the chance to work with a dynamic team and company! For immediate consideration, please apply online.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...