As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 24,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Provides functional expertise and analysis to assigned programs.
1. Provides advanced analytical and technical support to projects involving training, tactical/functional documentation, or other efforts requiring government agency operations expertise.
2. Researches, identifies, and makes recommendations about resources required for task execution and completion. Gathers, processes, and analyzes operational data related to logistical, process improvement and quality assurance.
3. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
5. Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as team or task leader.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Requires BS/BA degree.
Requires 10-15 years experience.
- Minimum five (5) years direct experience working in the logistics/lifecycle support community.
- Experience in Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) accountability procedures and documentation desired.
- A current TS/SCI security clearance W/ Polygraph is required
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 22 months ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...