Sr Process Analyst - Healthcare(Job Number: FIN00050N)
TAKE THE LEAD AS A SR. PROCESS ANALYST
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Analyst, Finance, Auditor
About This Opportunity
Work with the team that delivers company-wide planning, long-range goals, business strategies, and critical financial support. You'll find a wide variety of positions and plenty of opportunities for professional growth.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Process Analyst, you will:
- Consult with business partners to identify, analyze and evaluate business processes
- Identify risks and assist in the identification of controls to mitigate those risks
- Determine the reliability and effectiveness of existing internal controls
- Develop recommendations for improvement and work with business partners to implement changes
- Communicate business issues and recommendations to management verbally and in writing
- Consult in new system developments to evaluate if proper controls are included in system design
- Participate in special projects for key business areas
- 4-year Accounting or business-related college degree
- Three to five years audit/ business experience
- Ability to influence business partners and effectively present ideas to management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving/decision making skills
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Target Corporation - 17 months ago
Target Corporation (Target) operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...