At RMS, we have big ideas around big data. We seek candidates that rise to challenges with the curiosity and mental dexterity to analyze and solve complex problems. We have a contagious, enthusiastic approach to problem-solving and an infinite curiosity.
What are the chances of an 8.0 earthquake hitting tomorrow? How much money does your insurance company need to ensure you can rebuild if an event were to occur? We build the platform that help answer that question. Do you want to be part of the solution?
We look for professionals who will bring a fresh perspective and a desire to make a huge impact. Let us know if this is your dream job.
Here's what you get to do:
- Collaborate with software development and product management teams to understand the architecture and design test framework
- Create and maintain test framework for RMS
- ' Next Generation products with emphasis on web services and data warehousing for large scale enterprise system.
Develop automated testing capabilities for Business Intelligence, including interfacing with developers and analysts to develop tools as well as define test suites and create test data;
Assist in black-box and white-box automation of functional testing.
Ensure delivery of RMS products on time and with high quality.
Mentor junior team members on automation design and implementation.
Handle Multiple priorities at the same time not compromising on Quality levels
Minimum of 5 years related experience with a Bachlor's degree or 3 years and a Masters degree.
- Minimum 3 years software development experience in C++ or C#
- Must have extensive automation experience in WCF web service and Threading
- Experience developing on .Net Framework platform using Visual Studio
- Experience with database design and development (schema design, complex SQL queries) with Microsoft SQL Server on large data volume
- 3+ years in automated testing environment with strong experience with test frameworks and tools
- Good organizational and communication skills
- High attention to detail required
- Good interpersonal skills, works well independently and in a team environment
- Flexible, adapts to change. Self-starter, and self-motivation is a must
- Experience developing testing framework is a plus.
- C# system diagnostic development experience on large scale system is highly desired
There's a 6% chance that a hurricane will cause $75 billion of insured losses next year and a 1% chance that an earthquake will cause $50 billion of insured loss in the next 12 months.
At RMS, we build simulation models that allow insurers and investors to understand their financial risks as a result of natural catastrophes, terrorism, pandemics, or changes in life expectancy. We are one of the most exciting and technologically sophisticated firms you've "never" heard of, unless you're one of our clients in the (re)insurance, banking or hedge fund sector. As we lead an industry we helped pioneer we are able to offer stimulating careers to those who want to make a real impact on the world at large.
At RMS we believe in thought leadership, personal growth and out-standing performance and support a culture of inclusiveness across all our offices. As we approach our 25th anniversary, we are evolving our vision by delivering future solutions in the cloud, releasing in 2014 a cutting edge risk management platform "RMS(one)" for the global risk market and we"re looking for talented professionals to join us.
To find out more, visit www.rms.com . Or follow us on Facebook or @rmsjobs on Twitter.
RMS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Risk Management Solutions - 5 months ago
Transforming the insurance industry's understanding and quantification of risk.
RMS delivers the world's leading catastrophe risk models in...