The Senior Sales Executive will oversee client management in the IT Consulting Services arena with a successful track record finding, developing and selling Application Outsourcing, Application Development, Infrastructure Services and other related IT services within the Financial Services industry. The focus will be on acquiring new business selling to banking and financial services institutions and they will have some existing strategic clients.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in the capture and delivery of solution-based systems integration engagements, IT Outsourcing Consulting Services engagements and experience in market assessment/strategic planning, and a hands-on role in new revenue attainment. To fulfill the requirements of this Executive opening, the individual performing the position should have exceptional communication skills with C-Level executives.
- 7+ years of IT Outsourcing Sales experience.
- Experience / Focus on selling to Banking and Financial Services institutions.
- Must have strong offshore consulting sales experience.
- Must have extensive application outsourcing, application development sales experience.
- Ability to sell in a consultative manner to identify and address client issues.
- Must have existing relationships they can leverage with key executives in the respective industry.
- Managing all aspects of the sales lifecycle from account penetration, pursuit strategy, and contracting.
- C-Level selling and relationship building experience both business and IT organizations.
- Ability to work with clients to craft innovative solutions to address client problems and issues.
- Should be able to partner with Alliances/Channels and work with partners for crafting and selling solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional relationship development skills.
- Experience in creating, editing and providing inputs for proposal content.
- Clear demonstration of successful roles in a multi-tasking environment.
- Should be able to create and communicate value propositions.
- Ability to develop accounts through serving as a trusted advisor to executives rather than through traditional sales models.
- Experience with operations and industry trends.
- Able to design, scope, and sell innovative, business-focused IT solutions to prospects and clients via integration of services, solutions, and capabilities.
Compensation: On Target Earnings - $250K - $325K+
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.