This position is a true HUNTER role. They are focused on pursuing someone who will expand and grow IT market share and presence through prospecting at the VP, SVP, and C-Suite level which leads to a qualified pipeline of prospective new clients and new logo sales. As a proven hunter, you will create and target potential new leads and pursuits, then plan and select the most appropriate sales strategies and approaches. You will educate new clients on the benefits of technological capabilities and expertise. Additionally, you will leverage hosting services, cloud services, advisory services, and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling value propositions.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding established sales quotas and goals
- Coordinates work efforts across multiple internal teams - including delivery, product, architecture, pricing, executive
- Drives contract negotiations for prospective accounts, service and delivery terms
- Documents and updates prospect and client "relationship maps"
- Promotes enterprise-wide rather than niche solutions
- Presents compelling purchasing rationales at the appropriate technical granularity
- Creates value and differentiates our services and products from competitor campaign
- Stays informed in latest industry news, trends, products, services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging technologies
- Keeps clean, current records of all opportunities and pursuits in automated system
- Provides insight and strategy regarding wins/losses
- Documents best practices and case studies and shares industry, deal, and sales best practice knowledge with sales community
- 10+ years of Sales Experience
- 5+ years of IT Sales Experience
- Experience selling Outsourcing Services
- Solution selling experience
- Documented track recording closing 7-8 figure TCV deals
- Experience selling solutions involving mergers and acquisitions
- Experience selling with competitors
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding multi-million dollar yearly quotas
- Proven ability to succeed in high pressure, high stakes atmosphere
Compensation: $120K - $140K Base salary (may go higher based on experience) + Commissions
OTE = $250K - $300K (some in this group exceed $400K+)
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume or inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.