We're building the next generation B2B payment and credit network. Zeconomy is a stealth mode startup, targeting a large prospective market. We aim to revolutionize the B2B economy, close to the way credit cards revolutionized retail.
Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for leading development and coding of the application engine and database of the advanced payment network.
You will be developing and supporting the payment engine/database. This will require dealing with big data mining, large graph search and optimizing the search speed and validity of data. You will work alongside statistician/data scientist and be responsible for designing and implementing the data structure, database, search and matching queries. You will provide guidance and support for other engineers.
- Min. 5 years experience in software design and development (experience with computer complexity problems or graph search a big plus)
- Bachelors from a top-tier university in computer science. Graduate degree preferred.
- Established background in software development coding (C, C++ or Java), visualization, data warehousing and related areas.
- Fluency with Big Data frameworks: (ideally Hadoop, MapReduce, NoSQL, Graph databases and related technologies)
- Hands-on experience hacking data (ideally using Hive, Pig, R, SQL or Python).
- Implement big data search algorithms and design and build software to use it in production environment.
- Design, model data and develop database.
- Tune application and query performance.
Please no recruiters.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Zeconomy is a stealth mode startup building the next generation payment and B2B marketplace. Targeting a large prospective market, the...